Looking to grab a quick bite?
Or trying to find a new cafe to hangout with friends?
Search no more! We’ve got a list of Best Cafes in Landmark City Kunadi that you must visit.
Landmark is a newly setup area with majority population of coaching students. To satisfy the cravings of these young and outgoing people, many new interesting cafes have come up here.
Let’s give you a tour of the best cafes in Landmark City –
1. The chocolate room
Hey chocolate lovers! Your never ending chocolate cravings will meet satisfaction here.
From sizzling hot brownies to chilled cold coffees that can be combined with spicy snacks, there is something there for everyone.
- Address : Laxman Vihar, Kunhadi, Electricity board Area, Kota
- Timings : 9am – 11pm
- Cost for two : Rs 400 (approx)
- Must Haves : Wonder Waffle, Chocolate Room Brownie
If the smell of books and coffee is what attracts and comforts you more than that of any perfume, then you need not give a second thought to this place. With good food, fresh aroma of coffee and a bunch of books, your day is sorted.
- Address : first floor, CP tower, opp. Radha residency, Landmark City, Kota
- Timings : 12:30pm – 11pm
- Cost for two : Rs 350 (approx)
- Must Haves : Irish Freak Shake, Cappuccino
3. Tripping’ Cafe
Great food, prompt service with delicious mouth watering delicacies, pleasant and fun vibes. You’ll get everything that’s trippin.
This cafe is a perfect example of ‘small package(place),Big (great) quality’.
- Address : Shop no.1, Gagan Residency, Landmark City, kota
- Timings : 11am – 1am
- Cost for two : Rs 200 (approx)
- Must Haves : Open Sandwich, Brownie Cold Coffee, Mojito and much more.
Now, when you know the best cafes in Landmark City, start planning a trip with your friends and enjoy to the fullest!
Share this blog with whom you would love to visit these cafes.
Hi! I am an Entrepreneur & Digital Marketer and also the founder of Kota City Blog.